Monday, July 9, 2012

See you soon!

*New blog post this Sunday 8.26                  NBP = new blog post

Hey everyone, will be back posting again sometime near the end of next month (Aug). I go to the parks less in the summer and I keep myself busy with other things. Thanks again to everyone for visiting my little blog, for the nice e-mails and kind words (from around the world). My blog has gotten almost 40,000 views since I started it in Oct of last year, you guys are awesome. If you have questions hit me up below, or comment on any of my youtube videos, I try to answer them all. Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer!

peace
-JR


Check out my YouTube Channel

E-mail me here 

Instagram: milkdidmybodygood 
http://web.stagram.com/n/milkdidmybodygood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Search This Blog

Translate

Popular Posts