- 2 more weeks till the first MNSSHP... The last few nights, Disney has been busy transforming the park for Halloween.
- MNSSHP begins on Sept 11th. The event is only on select nights and is a separate ticketed event.
- In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey's
Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment,
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
- Stores around the parks display their Halloween merch.
- At Hollywood Studios, Christmas lights are starting to go up over at Streets of America for this year Osborne Spectacle of lights. The lights turn on Nov 9th
- Info on both events are posted on the links tab above.
<!~~~ Check out other post you might have missed
follow me on instagram: