Fastpasses for Dumbo and Barnstormer are now in this tent next to Pete's silly Sideshow. Fastpasses for Pooh at Phillarmagic
On certain rainy days you might see this parade instead of the Celebrate a Dream Come True... The Rainy Day Character Calvacade. I have been a pass holder for many years yet have never seen it.Video below.
Other things around the MK:
A few days ago large walls that cover Enchanted tales with Belle and the rest of the new area has been replaced by movable bushes. Yesterday morning, random park guests were able to preview ETwB. During the afternoon some Disney executives were previewing the area... Other construction pics below
- New large sign at the Exit of MK point guest to Buses Ferry Boats and Monorails.
- New paint at Magic Kingdom tolls... from pink to blue:
- The Legend of Captain Jack sparrow looking good.
- The large Christmas trees that tower over Streets of America are going up soon. The Globe has been placed, and the Back-lot tour attraction is closed till Nov to set more Christmas lights up.
- Still a few merch left Epcot30 pins shirts, caps, duffy bear around the shops at Epcot.
A few days ago, Disney also announced the opening date for the updated Test Track. Here is a look of what is going on at the front of the attraction
Video of the old Test Track ride:
Test Track will reopen Dec 6th
<!~ Check out other post you might have missed.
Universal Update 10.9.12
SeaWorld Spooktacular 2012
Epcot 30th Anniversary
Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Halloween Horror Nights Universal 2012