- The area is not guaranteed to be open daily and will not have the same operating hours as the park. Yesterday, the area was only open from 10am to about 6pm. Enchanted Tales with Belle, Gaston's Village, Journey of The Little Mermaid as well as a meet and greet with Gaston and Ariel was operating.
Pics of Be Our Guest restaurant and area (not open)
- Cast members greeted guest and had the menu available for them to view.
- Meet and Greet with Gaston was just to the left of the fountain statue of himself. Behind the statue was Gaston's Tavern where you can enjoy Lefou's Brew, Roasted Pork Shank, Pastries, Snacks, and Beverages. Restrooms, a small gift shop and popcorn stand also nearby.
VIDEO: Gaston meet and greet:
Under The Sea - Journey of The Little Mermaid / Prince Eric's castle
- The ride itself was similar to the Nemo ride at Epcot. Check out the full ride below:
- And Finally, Ariel's grotto located near the ride exit.
Other simmilar post:
Enchanted Tales with Belle preview
<!~~~Check-out other post you might have missed
Disney Update 10.10.12
Universal Update 10.9.12
SeaWorld Spooktacular 2012
Epcot 30th Anniversary
Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2012