- At the Magic Kingdom new signs were put up in the StoryBook Circus area of the park just before Dumbo. Still missing some parts.
- The construction walls just behind the carousel has also been re-configured getting it ready for previews.
- Work continues on the 7 Dwarfs mine train.
- Several stages set-up around the park for Night of Joy. Guest were able to enter at 4pm. The event starts at 730pm this Friday and Saturday.
The Legends of Captain Jack Sparrow will go in the previous location that housed the Journey into Narnia at Hollywood Studios ... Construction walls have gone up in the area to get ready for opening sometime this fall.
- At Epcot, booths for the Food and Wine Festival have been spread out around the World Showcase with only a few weeks to go.
|Line-up Eat To The Beat Concert Series for F&WF|
- Construction walls to the right of the France pavillion
- ....smaller walls near some of the turnstiles at the front of Epcot
- Finally, at Innovention west, the IBM thinkplace (I believe it was called) has gone. It is where you can send video or pics of yourself starring in your own video game? Not sure if this is accurate because I've never done it. It used to sit next to the Where's the Fire exhibit.
Have a good weekend!
pic credit: tp
- Universal prepares for HHN / New Single riders line for Despicable me
- Halloween / Fall decorations at MK Osborne lights going up at DHS
-What happened around Disney, Universal, & SeaWorld this summer