- Universal is getting ready for a 2 day Rock the Universe (Christian Music Festival) event for this weekend. Stages have been set up around the park. RTU! is this Friday and Saturday 4pm - 1am. It is a separate ticketed event.
- More steel beams going up in the old Jaws area. The wall by the lagoon is also getting more work done... looking good.
- Just a few more weeks till the start of HHN at Universal, a few days ago some of the Haloween props have started to appear around the park. Near the Simpsons ride, and around the ET area...
- Red carpets appeared on Hollywood Blvd a few weeks ago.... Nominees for each Emmy category are now visible printed on the windows along the street.
- The new Despicable me ride just opened a few months ago... Today, we found out that there is a single riders queue for the new ride. The team member told me that they started this just last week. The single riders queue is located just to the left of the entrance of the store (ride exit). Not sure if this is just on certain days, or just testing the ride with a SR queue so look for sign below.
- These guys are still here.... If you ever get lost they will point you to the right direction.
- Also, those visiting Universal should know that the new nigh-time show, Universal Cinematic Spectacular is no longer a nightly show. Check Universal's website to see which days they have it.
- Jumping over to IOA... Certain areas that was covered by construction walls the past several weeks have been revealed... And, more new walls went up. The psychic reading and henna location has been moved to what used to be a game area.. and the pearl factory will also soon be moving to the small gift shop in-front of the Poseidon's Fury attraction.
- Finally, over at citywalk, the Drive-in mini golf which opened last spring is installing mist and fans around the course. (silver pole center of pic)
Enjoy the rest of your week!
<!~~~Check-out other post you might have missed
-Magic Kingdom ready for Halloween - DHS lights going up
- Disney Universal and SeaWorld ( what happened over the summer)
Follow me on Instagram!